Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wreck Markers

Since the burden of this semester hasn't really hit me yet I decided to do some more painting. I'm out of things to paint that have been primed and aren't Necrons. Necrons are waiting for me to get an airbrush because there's no way in hell I'm going to dry brush ten destroyers. Tangent aside, I was left with my light and heavy warjack wreck markers. I'm not sure if the bases will blend in well with the rest of my army since they're part of the sculpt but the color pallet is similar.

The whole model was washed twice in badab black, once in devlan mud, and another time in badab black so it turned out pretty dark. Considering it's supposed to be a wreck I'm ok with that.




On another note I need to make a light box but there's no room on my desk for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment